MediClinic implements the Quality Management System, in accordance with the UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 standard.
The main services are: outpatient multi-specialty services, medical imaging, specimen collecting room (with an in-service analytical laboratory), rehabilitation and outpatient surgical activities.
MediClinic’s quality policy, through the identification of clear objectives and processes, is the guideline for all collaborators who contribute to the improvement of the service quality and therefore to the patient’s satisfaction.
The Management considers adopting a correct policy of pivotal importance both for the constant quality improvement and for the utter fulfillment of our mission. Our goals must be achieved by providing quality services and ensuring their effectiveness, and guaranteeing the economic balance between costs and revenues.
The Management pledges to guarantee suitable services under a clinical point of view, respecting human dignity, by ensuring the confidentiality of information and proper knowledge about the safety and effectiveness of all diagnostic and therapeutic services that are provided.
MediClinic aims to pursue the following goals:
- guaranteeing transparent and simple access to our services; reservations can be made at the front desk, by calling our switchboard or from our website;
- continuously improving the quality of our services thanks to a strategic plan defined by the Health-care Management and to the suggestions made directly by our patients;
- constantly innovating thanks to cutting-edge technologies, but always respecting the environment, safety and the fundamental health-care values;
- promoting and developing collaborations with universities, public and private institutions, Italian and American insurance companies, organizing conferences, conventions and refresher courses;
- promoting and developing collaborations of excellence with the best national and international specialists.